Saturday, December 12, 2009

Three type A personalities begin planning

The trip is scheduled for May 2010, to celebrate all kinds of things. But we aren't spontaneous people, so planning is well underway. Actually we are getting our schedule down to the minute. Check back here, as we learn to use our new digital camera and netbook, save pennies for our trip and figure out just how much we can pack into 3 weeks and 3 days. I promise Bruce, I won't add on any more sites to see! So far the plan is for a week in Somerset, a week in the Lake District, and a week in London.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Where did you find the one of the sheep? I'm ready to start packing my suitcase...I must remember to bring my camera, binoculars, and fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't call it a fanny pack! Bruce says we should post all the words we shouldn't use in England.

    ReplyDelete